Our compact hoists
Our compact hoist units offer outstanding performance, reliability and a high level of operating safety in daily use.
We have set a new industry benchmark with our DC-Pro chain hoist, which already includes a large number of equipment features as standard. We offer a variety of compact hoist units in finely graded load capacities from 80 kg to 5,000 kg. One example: DC-Wind for service work on wind turbines. Two other examples: Manulift for handling loads quickly and safely with only one hand and SpeedHoist for ergonomic load handling at even higher speeds.
See all the performance details and benefits on the product pages.
Weightless guiding and positioning of loads
Sensitive parts need to be handled smoothly and gently, workpieces have to be positioned with maximum precision. The Demag E-Balancer is a solution for these demanding tasks. The E-Balancer acts like an extension to the operator’s arm for maximum safety and ergonomics.
The E-Balancer is the ideal tool for special applications that require load guidance with positioning accuracy down to the last millimetre. It enables all load pick-up, transport and positioning applications to be implemented to meet your exact needs.
- Special operating modes for wightless guiding and positioning of loads
- Intuitive control of lifting and lowering motions without the need to press buttons
- Ergonomic handle for fatigue-free operation
- Rugged technology to meet industrial demands
- High safety and reliability due to continuous load monitoring
- Service-friendly thanks to plug-&-play connections
Unique user-friendly design
The drive technology incorporated in the E-Balancer provides for high operating speeds for high handling rates. Two unique operating modes provide the operator with effective support:
- Load pick-up mode
Load handling attachments can be lifted and pre-tensioned, allowing the load to be removed from a chuck without dropping or being suddenly pulled upwards, for example. Jigs and machinery can be protected at the same time, since the balancer lifts the load with a previously specified force.
- Assembly mode
High level of safety and precision for assembly operations, since any oscillation and uncontrolled load movements are suppressed.
Load handling operations can be conveniently controlled in "Grip control" mode using the D-Grip handle. The load can be handled and guided direct by means of slight movements by switching over to "Load control" mode.
The E-Balancer ensures that the load is safely braked. Automatic monitoring functions, such as limit switches and lifting force limitation, are integrated. The load is also safely held in the event of a power failure.
Workplaces can also be equipped with particularly ergonomic solutions with the E-Balancer. It enables effort and fatigue to be minimised and reduces the risk of absenteeism due to accidents and work-related injuries. This improves precision in assembly and enhances the quality of your products.
The E-Balancer only operates with an electric power supply; thanks to its plug-&-play connections, it can be quickly put into operation. Any complicated installation and maintenance of an additional media supply are eliminated.
The E-Balancer ensures that the load is safely braked. Besides a series of standardised modules, such as load hooks and box and shaft grippers, load handling attachments that are designed to meet specific customer needs can also be employed.
Easy to service
Status messages can be shown on 7-segment displays on the housing and on the control unit for a high level of system transparency. The selected parameters can be saved as a data record on a PC. This enables them to be uploaded into a replacement unit or to be used for new units that are set up for similar workplaces.
|Max. lifting speed||[m/min]||35|
|FEM group of mechanisms||3m||2m||1Am|
|Supply voltage/frequency||[VAC] / [Hz]||380-480 / 50/60|
|Hoist motor duty factor||[%]||60||30|
|Noise at a distance of 1m||[dbA]||< 79|
|Housing dimensions (W/L/H)||[mm]||335 / 640 / 205|
|Temperature range||[°C]||- 10 to + 40|
|Type of enclosure||IP 55|
D-SH SpeedHoist Rope Winch
Our D-SH SpeedHoist electric rope winch not only features particularly high lifting speeds, but also extremely simple and precise load handling. It is the ideal lifting appliance wherever ergonomic and time-saving load handling is required – for example, in baggage handling applications at airports. Further advantages:
- two sizes: for loads up to 80 kg or up to 160 kg
- variable lifting speeds up to 70 m/min
- easily adjusted dynamics to meet your needs (speed and acceleration)
- maintenance intervals can be scheduled thanks to the integrated elapsed operating time counter
- maximum safety.
- For the operator, the load, the workplace and the installation
- Switches off automatically when the top or bottom hook position is reached and in the event of an overload
- Diagnostics support in the event of malfunctions (flashing code in the handle and error memory in the operating terminal)
- Rocker switch for simple up/down control
- Free digital output configuration to control external devices
- Easily adjusted dynamics to meet your needs (speed and acceleration)
- Maintenance intervals can be scheduled thanks to the integrated elapsed operating time counter
Adaptability to customer needs
- Two sizes for loads up to 80 kg or up to 160 kg
- Optional rocker switch or manual force control with D-Grip handle, (all including quick-change coupling for load handling attachments)
- Infinitely variable speed control by moving the control handle up or down
- Quick-release coupling for various load handling attachments
- Individually adjustable dynamics (speed and acceleration) – simple adjustment by rotary coding switches, programming device or PC
- Very fast lifting and lowering motions: up to 70 m/min (D-SH 80) or up to 35 m/min (D-SH 160)
- Automatic cut-off if an overload occurs
- Automatic cut-off in the highest and lowest hook positions
- Diagnostic support in the form of an error code display (flashing code on the handle, terminal and error memory)
- Temperatures of motor and electronic equipment monitored
- Integrated elapsed operating time counter
- Two sizes for maximum loads of 80 kg/160 kg
- Digital output to provide operating status information to external equipment or installations
- Designed for indoor operation under normal ambient conditions and temperatures
from 0 to 40 °C
|D-SH 80||D-SH 160|
|Load capacity (kg)||80||160|
|FEM group||1 Am||1 Bm|
|Maximum lifting speed [m/min]||70||35|
|Lifting height [mm]||2,200|
|Supply voltage [V]||400|