A solid investment in handling efficiency and performance
Our double-girder overhead travelling cranes offer exceptional load capacity for a low deadweight. Their outstanding crane geometry also provides for extremely good travel characteristics, which minimises wear on the end carriages and crane runway. The load hook can be raised between the two crane girders, which allows large lifting heights to be achieved. Further strengths?
- High long and cross-travel speeds thanks to high-performance double-girder design
- Low deadweight reduces investment layout
- Crane girders can be adapted to building structure requirements
- Minimum approach dimensions thanks to compact travelling hoist design
- Crane control to meet application requirements: via radio control, control pendant or cab control (optional)
- Maintenance platform and accessible crab facilitate maintenance of building interior fittings (optional)