Optimum performance and cost-effectiveness
Our EKKE single-girder overhead travelling cranes feature maximum rigidity for a minimum deadweight. This keeps the load on the crane runway to a minimum – and a cost-effective design can be selected for the building. This approach provides you with a cost-effective solution. They also include a hoist unit with high handling speeds and the benefits of outstanding crane geometry, resulting in exceptional travel characteristics. For greater overall efficiency. What other benefits do EKKE units offer?
- Crane girders made of computer-optimised box sections
- End carriages of torsionally rigid, welded box-section design
- Improved cost-effectiveness offered by the hoist thanks to extended service life as part of the Demag standard design (1,900 hours of service at full load)
- Improved load handling thanks to increased lifting and cross-travel speeds
- Low-sway load motions thanks to infinitely variable cross-travel speeds