For column-free handling of loads up to 16 tonnes
Our EPDE suspension cranes leave your entire workshop area available for production. The cranes are simply attached to the existing roof structure – columns to support the crane runway are not needed. This design saves time and costs. Alternatively, the installation of stand-alone steel superstructures also enables the solution to be adapted to changed production requirements.
Further outstanding benefits of EPDE units:
- rigid I-beam girders for optimum load distribution
- specific sections of the workshop can be served
- loads can be handled immediately adjacent to the building wall by means of girder ends tailored to your application requirements
- lateral overhangs to extend the cross-travel path beyond the runway span
- supplied with DR rope hoist or DC chain hoist (up to 5 tonnes).