Overhead handling – for loads weighing up to 16 tonnes
Our EKDE suspension cranes are mainly characterised by high torsional rigidity thanks to their welded box-section design. The cranes run on tracks that are simply attached to the existing roof structure – columns to support the crane runway are not needed. This design saves time and money. And it saves space, leaving your entire workshop area available for production. Further benefits?
- Computer-optimised box-section profile used for the crane girder for optimum load distribution
- Specific sections of the workshop can be served
- Lateral overhangs to extend the cross-travel path beyond the runway span
- Loads can be handled immediately adjacent to the building wall by means of girder ends tailored to your application requirements
- Engineering tolerances for minimum wear