For swift service in wind turbine installations
When maintenance work needs to be carried out on wind turbines, the spare parts and tools have to be lifted on the outside up to the nacelle to heights of 100 metres or more. For onshore and offshore installations we offer cranes, rope and chain hoists that are specially designed to meet the needs of the wind power industry.
Demag hoists ensure fast, convenient and reliable service procedures and minimise the time required to transport material. They help to ensure that facility downtimes are cut to a minimum and to boost the efficiency of these installations. Many companies in the wind power industry also employ our technologies to manufacture their wind turbines.
- Fast main lifting and precise creep lifting motions
- Ergonomic and fatigue-free handling
- Compact dimensions due to low-headroom trolley design
- Unrestricted view of the working area thanks to large chain collector bag
- No damage to the inner or outer surface of the tower caused by lifting motions thanks to a protective sleeve on the hook assembly (optional)
- Simple movement on I-beam girders or in the KBK system for horizontal transport of loads within the nacelle
- Even more convenient movement thanks to optional handles
- Cyclic duration factor up to 100% enables efficient operation even at large lifting heights
- Slipping clutch for overload protection